DNA of a New Church is a 6 week study examining how our core values shape the practical rhythms of being a new church in the city. Each week, we will look at a different core value, discuss it, and brainstorm what it might look like to live out the particular value as a new congregation in New York.
Each class meets in the WeWork Meatpacking building, located at 1 Little West 12th St. Our hospitality team will be outside the front door wearing volunteer lanyards (*see below) to greet you and show you to the room!
DNA of a New Church will meet on Sunday mornings from 11am-12:30pm throughout the month of August and the first half of September:
- August 6 = Gospel Application
- August 13 = Worldview Integration
- August 20 = Relational Transformation
- August 27 = Community Participation
- September 3 = City Restoration (*Serve Day)
- September 10 = Movement Cultivation